***Updated some posts before I get too far behind again***





Friday, March 20, 2009

Jordyn's Haircut

Jordyn got a haircut yesterday! This was a big deal to me because she wanted it cut to her shoulders. We comprimised and had 2 1/2 inches cut off. She loves it!! She woke up this morning and said, "Mommy will my hair grow again?" I thought, oh no she doesn't like it anymore. I told her it would grow back again and she said, "Good because I want to get it cut again."

So here is her modeling her new haircut...
I guess she still wasn't done because then we came inside and she said take some more of me here.
Ok this one is hilarious...where did she learn that kissy face from? I do not take pictures like that. I look so funny when I try and do it. She's almost 5 going on 16...scary!!
Here it is again...boy are we in trouble!!
Then just when I thought we were done she said, "One more, I need to do a funny face."

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You may not do the kissy face, but I have seen you pose like that! That girl has sass! I love it. Tell her that the haircut looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when kids show their personality in photos. What a doll! I can tell she is comfortable and confident with who she is. That's a compliment to your parenting!
    Love ya,
    Aunt Charli

    ReplyDelete