***Updated some posts before I get too far behind again***





Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trip to Cali

We flew home to California to spend some time with family before Darrick and I flew out to Ireland from there.
We love JetBlue...the girls do awesome flying. We don't even bring things for them to do on the plane anymore because they are so into watching Nickelodeon or Disney Channel, that they never used anything we brought.
Jordy with Emma. This was the first time they had seen her since she was born. They definitely loved to play with her and watch her every move. Jordyn's favorite thing, much to our dismay, was picking her up.
The girls in their matching dresses!
Ashlyn and Baby Emma. I think the girls might call her "Baby Emma" forever. They never just say "Emma". I didn't realize how bad Ashlyn needed her bangs trimmed until I saw this picture. They are now trimmed...thank goodness!
Jordy, Baby Emma, Ashlyn, Jessi, Meme and Yahtzee who looks like she's on top of Emma's head!
The girls asleep at my sister Tammy's house. Ashlyn had just told me she was scared, so I went up a couple minutes later to check on them and this is how they were. I thought it was sweet that they were holding hands and she felt safe with her sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment