***Updated some posts before I get too far behind again***





Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We went to Peltzer Farm pumpkin patch this year. Have I mentioned that I love being back home?
That's one big pumpkin.
Darrick was so afraid of this turkey. It was actually quite funny!
Both girls wanted to ride "Chico" so they each got a turn.
He was the biggest horse there.
The train/tractor ride.
The corn maze that we did about 7 times.
Look how tall my big girl is!
And my baby is getting too big!
They both wanted to take pictures everywhere. I guess I should be happy that they like to take pictures so much!
This was Jordyn's idea...she has her Daddy's sense of humor!
My little pumpkins!
Boo!

Driving the tractor.
Pig races...Lindsay LoHAM won!
Jordyn's pumpkin she picked!
Ash had her mind set on a small odd shaped pumpkin (looked like a squash) she didn't want any other ones. We had to tell her we couldn't carve that one, so she finally picked this one.
Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment