***Updated some posts before I get too far behind again***





Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Emily's 13th Birthday

We met up with Natalie (Darrick's sister) and family at ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney for Emily's 13th B-day.
These girls sure do LOVE to see their cousins!
Like Mother...Like Son
Emily (the teenager) in the middle
The whole gang (minus Patty)
The cousins



After dinner the kids flocked to Uncle Mickey! The 3 girls sat on his lap for the rest of the time!

The yummiest cake I've ever had (Mickey's mom made it). Seriously I can taste it right now and now I'm craving it! She made cupcakes of it too!
Emily with her Grandparents
The whole gang
Emily opening up her gifts!
We spent 5 hours there and it flew by. The kids loved getting to play games with eachother and I loved getting to visit with Natalie while the big kids (our husbands) played games with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment