***Updated some posts before I get too far behind again***





Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Disneyland

Jordyn & Ashlyn wanted an autograph book so bad. We finally got them one and then we were on the search to find the characters they wanted to see!
Mickey Mouse & Chip and Dale

The Green Army Guy & Woody (Jessie left right after the people in front of us got their picture)
I have no clue who "Duffy" is, but the girls wanted a picture with him.
I love Goofy
This was towards the end of the night...Ash was tired and didn't want to take a picture with Minnie, but Jordy did!
The next morning we ran into Jessie & Woody just as they were coming out to sign autographs.


Jordy thought is was so funny that Pluto put the book on top of his nose!

This was Ashlyn the last time she sat in Mickey's chair...it seems like just yesterday! It makes me sad how big she is getting! Her feet barely go to the end of the chair and now her knees go there and her feet are to the ground. Sniff, sniff...ok let's move on.
Now here's Jordy the last time she was in Mickey's chair. Her head goes all the way to the top now. She is growing up to be such a good girl, she is definitely my helper. She does whatever she is asked.


I look forward to many more trips to Dland very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment