***Updated some posts before I get too far behind again***





Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Project

We bought this table for the girls to have for outside. We didn't realize it came in two seperate boxes and had to be assembled. Well I am the official assembler in our house. Darrick has no patience for that and I actually enjoy it.
The first box was the table and the benches

They were pretty basic and didn't take too long.
Then on to the side seats...now these were hard!
All the screws and washers
Very confusing directions
But at last it's finished...my fingers are red and sore from that darn allen wrench.
Isn't it beautiful? I know this is probably the most boring post, but I'm so proud of my hardwork. The girls LOVE it!!

1 comment:

  1. so cute... and i'm glad you are my sister in law so you can be the official "putter-togetherer" for our family too!

    ReplyDelete