***Updated some posts before I get too far behind again***





Monday, February 28, 2011

Valentine's Day

I seriously have the best husband ever! He knows just how to spoil me and make me feel special. After 17 years together (10 of them married) he makes me feel so loved! And I love how he includes his little girls in it all too!
We answered the door to some beautiful Tulips from my hubby!
Then 10 minutes later there was another knock on the door and it was these yummy chocolate covered strawberries!
The girls and I cooked dinner and set the table and waited for Daddy to come home. They were so excited to surprise him!

My tulips beginning to bloom
If there's one thing that my husband does, it's that he makes me feel loved and so very special. I love all the little things he does for the girls and I to show us how much he loves us!

No comments:

Post a Comment