Ok so I wasn't going to post this because I didn't want to embarrass Jordyn, but after explaining these outfits to Uncle Philly and Auntie Jessi, they said they had to see them. These are the outfits that my girls put on EVERYDAY. Darrick wants to burn them, he's so sick of seeing them. I choose to fight different battles with them. If they want to wear this everyday it's fine, but we never leave the house like this. I said I didn't want to embarrass Jordyn, but she doesn't see anything wrong with this outfit so I guess I'm embarrassed for her.

The outfit Jordyn is wearing was bought for Ash. Its a 3T (Jordyn wears a size 6). The boots have become an added bonus to the outfit since we went to the snow, since those are her Hannah Montana snow boots. The size 3T shirt helps to show her belly which is the #1 reason this is her favorite outfit. Its always the same headband, shirt, skirt, and boots. Necklace and purse are optional. You know you have an outfit that you just feel good in and think its so cute? Well this is hers!!

Now here's my little Ash. She's a little more conservative and doesn't get to wear the outfit I got for her because her sister is always wearing it. But she doesn't care because her outfit of choice is this darn black leotard with white tights. The boots were also a late addition, since the snow trip(remind me not to buy snow boots next year). Her hair HAS to be back in a ponytail as soon as this outfit is on because in dance they have to have their hair pulled back.

So here's my rockstar diva's!! They think they're pretty cute, but so do I. As much as I hate when these outfits go on (especially after they were dressed & had hair done so cute for the day) these are the days I'm sure I will miss and look back and think...I wish they still wore those outfits everyday!!
Oh how fun!
ReplyDeleteIt gives me something to look forward too when Oakley is older. That is one thing i've always worried about... fighting with my kids about their outfits once they get themselves dressed.
Oh well.. it's part of being a kid! :)
P.S. could you e.mail me you address?
maleriewalker@hotmail.com
Josie, I LOVE their outfits:) It makes me smile that you let them express themselves! I laughed when I saw the pics... In a few more years Ash might not be so happy about sharing her super cute outfits with her older sister:)
ReplyDeleteok... these are winners! You are not allowed to buy Emma boots or dance clothes! I think Jordy is a diva... adn the pose in the picture with Ash just proves it! They are too cute... now you have to post them dancing in these darling oitfits!
ReplyDelete