***Updated some posts before I get too far behind again***





Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oaks Park

We went to a place called Oaks Park on Saturday. Its just like a fair, but it stays up all year. The girls loved it there. Our little Ashlyn is growing up because she wasn't afraid to ride any of the rides. Well she was afraid, but she felt protected by her big sister, Jordyn. She usually never rides the rides because she's too afraid, but this time she said Jordy will help her. I'm so proud of both of my girls!!
Ashlyn had her hands up ready for the bar to go down.

This is right before they're ready to go. As soon as it took off Ashlyn grabbed for Jordyn's hand. She looked terrified! Jordy put her arm around Ash to try and comfort her. She thought she would help her by covering her eyes so she wasn't scared. As you can imagine, that didn't help. As they came back through they stopped the ride and asked Ash if she wanted to get off. She looked at them confused. So I asked her and she said, "No I'm fine, Jordy is helping me." So cute! They ended up going on it about 4 times!!

They held hands all day there. Too cute! Sisters and Best Friends!

Driving the cars together. Notice Jordyn's arm around Ash. I love to see them love eachother.

Ashlyn never goes on this. See always just watches Jordyn. I was surprised when she wanted to do it. So here she is ready for the bar to come down.

So excited to be big and ride it. I'm afraid they will have to stop it because she'll hate it.

She loved it as much as Jordy does!! Yay!!!

On the motorcycles. I told them they could ride their own, but nope...they insisted on riding together!

Partners in Crime

They both love the carousel. How can kids ride these things? Darrick and I take turns on who has to ride with them, we get so dizzy and sick.

Again, Ashlyn would never do this before. Now look at her go, all by herslef too!




On the train ride.

On the way back Jordy had her arm around Ash again and Ash had her head on Jordy's shoulder. They were just the cutest sisters that day!

Daddy and his girls on the ferris wheel. This is one I will never go on. I call it a Daddy ride. (I wonder where Ashlyn got her fear from?)
We had an awesome day, we will definitely be going back there again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment