***Updated some posts before I get too far behind again***





Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jordyn's 5th Birthday

When we asked Jordyn what she wanted to do for her 5th birthday she said she wanted to go to California to be with all her friends and cousins for her party. So being the good Daddy that he is, Darrick planned for us to go down there and have her party. On the flight down the flight attendant announced to the plane that it was Jordyn's 5th birthday and the entire plane sang Happy Birthday to her! I will never forget her face. I didn't take a picture because I couldn't take my eyes off her face to get my camera. She was sooooo happy! A moment I'll never forget!
We went to SkyHigh Party Zone for Jordyn's 5th birthday!
Jordyn & Ashlyn jumping away

Madison & Jordyn

Megan, Aftyn, and Ashlyn

Meme and my niece Emma


Onna & Jordy

Ainslee, Ashlyn, & Megan watching the Kareoke singers

Madison, Megan, & Sophie singing

Sophie, Megan, Ainslee, and Madison

Sophie & her Mommy Lili

Jordyn & her cousin Emily

Ashley(our babysitter that we miss), Jordyn, & Ashlyn


Birthday Girl

Making a wish
Enjoying the cupcakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment