My sister and her two boys, Brandan & Riley took us down to their beach house in San Diego for a couple of days. We dropped all of our stuff off at the house and then headed over to Sea World for about 5 hours. Since it was Spring Break they were doing fireworks at 9pm so after the Shamu Rocks show we went to my sisters beach house to watch the fireworks from her rooftop. The kids got to enjoy the whole show but by the time I got up there I got to see only one firework go off. Tammy got to see the left over smoke in the sky, but at least the kids enjoyed it. So we got the kids in their pj's and my girls said they were hungry. We had an early lunch and now they were awake so late I knew they probably were hungry. So I left to grab them something to eat just down the street. Well I got their food and just as I was leaving, Tammy called and said both girls were sound asleep on the couch. My girls never fall asleep watching TV or not in their beds, so I was shocked! This is what I saw when I got home...
Looks like they had a rough day at Sea World!!
Johnny & Riley in the front. Brandan & Jordyn behind them in the 2nd row! This is Jordyn's favorite ride to go on!
No comments:
Post a Comment