Let me start by saying that Ashlyn is obsessed with Clifford. She watches it at least once a day. She knows everyones names on the show. We saw that Clifford was going to be at Barnes N Noble Bookstore this last Saturday. My friend was coming up to visit me from California for the weekend, so Darrick said he'd take the girls. After Jordyn's soccer game he headed to the mall to meet Clifford. It was all Ashlyn could talk about for 2 days, she was so excited to see Cwifford the "Wittle" Wed Dog. I gave Darrick my camera because I had to have pictures of Ash getting to meet her favorite dog. I was worried my camera might not make it back, but Darrick took great pictures (some are blurry because the setting was still set for Jordyn's soccer game). He never ceases to amaze me at what a great Daddy he is.
9 months ago

How cute! We love Clifford at our house too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending me your link. I love blogs! How fun is it that we can see what everyone is up to and growing so much! You and Derrick look great! And your girls are adorable!
ReplyDelete