***Updated some posts before I get too far behind again***





Monday, May 25, 2009

Multnomah County Fair

We went to the Multnomah County Fair and they had duck racing there. Jordyn was picked out of the audience to hold the duck and put it in the water when the announcer said "Go". I was asked to help her because those little ducks were squimers.

We put our duck in a little late. He came in last place, but Jordyn wore her duck racer sticker proudly the whole day.

Gotta have the pony rides



Our favorite part was this...they were holding the Northwest Challenge there. It's a qualitfying event and the best dog moves onto the finals. Now I don't know what the actual name is but it was when they throw a fake duck into the water and the dog runs down the ramp after it and jumps into the pool. The dog that jumps the farthest moved onto the finals. The furthest jump we saw was 21 feet.


The girls sat for an hour and we all enjoyed watching these cute dogs! They didn't want to leave but we had the petting zoo to get to.


Jordyn feeding the donkey

They were both so afraid to feed the cow. Darrick did it first and his hand got so messy. He was a hungry cow and very slobbery. Eventually both the girls fed him though.

They were selling these little piglets. So cute but I don't think Murphy or Max would appreciate a new brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment