***Updated some posts before I get too far behind again***





Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sunburst Gymnastics

We just found this great gymnastics place and the girls love it there! I signed them up for a camp there and I think they'll love it.




Jordyn can walk all the way across without any help.


Ashlyn likes to hold Mommy's hand.


This swing Ashlyn loves. Coming from the girl who used to vomit if you swung her around. I'm still nervous she will vomit when she gets off, but she goes on it at least 2 times while we're there. She video below and you'll see why I'm shocked she doesn't get sick.

Jordyn tried the swing once, but said it makes her sick. I don't blame her.

Jordyn found a friend that is in her class at preschool.


Ashlyn at the end of the trampoline

1 comment:

  1. so fun! this seems right up their alley! i think jordy could be really good at gymnastics.

    ReplyDelete