***Updated some posts before I get too far behind again***





Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy 9th Anniversary

Today is mine and Darrick's 9th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. I thought I'd start off with a picture from my 18th birthday. Darrick's family and my family all went out to dinner at Chili's to celebrate. We dated for 7 years before we were married, so that puts us at 16 years together total!!
Darrick put cake in my face and I of course got him back. This was the only time he put cake in my face because I told him I did NOT want cake in my face at our wedding! He was good and listened well.
My senior prom
I have no idea why we got these pictures done, but we had been together about a year here.
I think I had a free sitting or something like that!



Our Wedding Day...Grand Tradition in Fallbrook, California
After dating for 7 years, our wedding was planned in 6 weeks!! I wouldn't have it any other way. Lots of stress, but over in 6 weeks!

I was so happy to be able to have the horse and carriage!!

I am so happy to be married to my Best Friend!! He is truely the first person I go to for everything. He works so hard to support our family so I can stay home with our girls. I always knew he'd be a great dad, but he has exceded all of my expectations! His family is #1 and that is so important to me. We have had a great 9 years and I can't wait to see what else our future together holds for us. I love you Honey!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    I remember your wedding! It was so pretty!!!

    i love your cute little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jean outfits! I wonder if that fad will ever come back? If so I hope you kept them! Love you both and happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete